Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Developing 23 Things for My Library

As a school librarian, I was the only one at my workplace that did the "23 Things" this summer. There are a couple of ways to go forward in my situation with the 23 Things.

First of all, there are the teachers at my school. I have already talked to some about specific "Things" that I know that they as individual teachers would like. I need to talk to our tech guy after the flurry of beginning of the school year stuff settles about a school-wide 23 Things for staff. Our school is only K-8, how many of our students could use instruction on these things in computer class?

I also belong to a Region VIII Library Co-op. We have meetings three times a year. Perhaps a class or workshop at our Library Academy?

No comments:

Post a Comment