Saturday, July 11, 2009

Facebook

Ha! For once, I am not a complete newbie to one of the "23 Things". I joined Facebook a year or two ago in order to view a video a friend of mine made of his mission trip to Kenya. Since then, I've collected 24 friends, mostly people from church. Oddly, about half are teens from my church that I don't know really well. Why they want me to know their musings, I don't know. Perhaps they want to collect lots of friends and I am a safe one, or the youth minister suggested trusted adults as a way of having a conscience about posts, or maybe, perhaps maybe I made some sort of impression on them when I was their school librarian way back in 8th grade????

I found the link to the articles on privacy helpful, especially grouping friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment